50C - 150C N/C Thermostat Thermal Cut Out Overload Protectors, Bi - Metallic TOC Normally Closed, Various Applications.
Electrical terminals parallel to the mounting face and a floating steel bracket to ease mounting and increase temperature tolerance. Designed for flat surface mounting. *NOTE - These thermostats are 'normally closed' - which means that the two contacts are connected internally until the required temperature is reached. Please choose your required value from the drop down menu in price box above.
Normally closed contacts which open on temperature rise and reset when the temperature falls to nominally 15° below operating temperature. Application examples: Cookers, Ovens, Washing Machine, Catering & Medical Equipment
- Maximum Switching Current: 10A
- Maximum Switching Voltage: 250V (AC)
- Contact Configuration: Normally Closed
- 6.3mm Connection Push On Tab Terminals
- Temperature Ranges from 50c - 150c - PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR REQUIRED VALUE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU IN PRICE BOX ABOVE.