Gaggenau Integrated Fridge Door Hinge Set By Hettich
GAGGENAU RC200-100 Built Under Larder Fridge
Pair of fridge hinges to fit Gaggenau integrated, built under and built in fridge. If your integrated fridge door is not closing properly then it will almost certainly need two new hinges, it is good practice to change both hinges at the same time because if one has failed, then the other is usually weakened and prone to failure shortly after. TDSpares only supply the exact same original factory fitted hinges that were on your appliance when you bought it. So, you can have complete confidence in buying from us.
- Sold In Pairs- For Right OR Left Hanging Doors.
- Top & Bottom Hinges Supplied
- Original Hettich Components
- Outside stamps seen with decor door removed 3306 5.0 on one & 3307 5.0 on the other, inside stamp same on both - 3704 5.0 - seen with door open and hinges in place.
- A tool for removing the Torx 'star' style screws (where fitted) can also be found here.
If you are unsure about compatibility, then please contact us and provide your full make & model number (usually found on your instruction book or behind one of the salad boxes) also, the numbers printed inside and outside of your hinges and we will be happy to check for you. *TIP - a good idea is to take a snapshot of your appliance's rating plate with your digital camera or smartphone and send it to us using the attachment feature on the contact form. This may help speed up the process of identifying the correct parts. Please try and send a sharp /in focus image!