Britannia (iLVE) Range Cooker Natural Gas Jets Conversion Kit, Convert From LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) To Natural Gas, Genuine Spare Parts, Includes Conversion Chart
These gas jets will allow your Britannia cooker to run on Natural Gas. If you are currently using LPG (Propane) you will need to change the jets back to NG.
- Natural Gas (Methane) Conversion Kit
- Individually Numbered Injectors
- Includes Conversion Chart For Easy Change Over
- For use with natural gas only.
- Fits all models of Britannia (iLVE) gas hobs and range cookers SI9T SI10T6, SI10XG, SI10XGCL, SI12T, SI15T.
- Only suitable for Britannia models manufactured by ILVE starting with model number SI...which were produced up to 2013, these will not fit the Bertazzoni manufactured Britannia models with product codes / model numbers starting with RC-
- Genuine Spare Part
- Please note that jets are supplied in greater quantities that may be required, to suit different models, i.e there may be spares left over.
Full range of original Britannia spares available.
If you are unsure about compatibility, then please contact us and provide your full model number (usually found on your instruction book or behind the door) and we will be happy to check for you.
Original Britannia / ILVE Spares
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: In order to conform to statutory legislation, work on gas appliances must, by law, only be carried out by a competent gas engineer, preferably CORGI registered, and must comply with 'Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998'