Britannia (iLVE) Range Cooker LPG Jets Conversion Kit, Convert From Natural Gas (NG) TO Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) Includes Conversion Chart
These gas jets will allow your Britannia (ilve) cooker to run on Propane LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) if your property is not served by mains natural gas (methane).
- LPG Gas Conversion Kit
- Individually Numbered Jets / Injectors
- Includes Conversion Chart For Easy Change Over
- For use with Propane gas only!
- Genuine Spare Part
- Fits all models of Britannia (iLVE) gas hobs and range cookers such as SI9TC SI9T SI10TC, SI10T6, SI10XG, SI10XGCL, SI12T, SI15T.
- Only suitable for Britannia models manufactured by ILVE which were produced up to 2013 starting with model number SI..., these will not fit the Bertazzoni manufactured Britannia models with product codes / model numbers starting with RC-
- Please note that jets are supplied in greater quantities that may be required to suit different models, i.e there may be spares left over.
Full range of original Britannia spares available.
If you are unsure about compatibility, then please contact us and provide your full model number (usually found on your instruction book or behind the door) and we will be happy to check for you.
Original Britannia / ILVE Spares
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: In order to conform to statutory legislation, work on gas appliances must, by law, only be carried out by a competent gas engineer, preferably CORGI registered, and must comply with 'Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998'